Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
Are you planning to immigrate to Canada? Then you are about to make a life changing decision. You have to know every single detail so that you can find the best way. If you start off the wrong foot, it will only create more trouble. There is no easy way to immigrate to Canada. It takes a lot of time and tremendous effort. Besides, there are illegal brokers who just want to take advantage of you to make money out of it. So, you have to be very careful.
When you choose your representative, you need to check 2 things. Firstly, your representative should be legally authorized in Canada. Of course Changho is a member of ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory of Council). Secondly, you need someone you can totally trust. A successful immigration application cannot be completed without mutual trust. Moreover, the relationship develops one step further after becoming a permanent resident, thanks to this trust.
Please remember this. You are new to Canada. You need at least one person you can depend on after immigrating to Canada. During the immigration process, Changho is your authorized representative. After the immigration, he will be your friend.
After completing the Immigration laws, polices and procedures courses at the University of British Columbia in 2009, Changho started the boutique immigration consulting firm, Aim Higher Consulting Ltd., to help prospective immigrants to come to Canada. Thanks to many clients who have been satisfied with the professional service, the company has gained nothing but a positive reputation for about 10 years.
- Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant since 2009
- Certificate in Immigration: Laws, Policies and Procedures, University of British Columbia
- Master of Arts, International Trades, Seogang University
- Bachelor of Arts, French & English, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
- Director: Aim Higher Consulting Ltd.
- Director: TESS Language Institute
- Various work experience in multinational organizations including Cascadia, Schenker Canada, Maersk Korea and etc.
Do you want to talk to Changho? Please scroll down to send a message to him.